FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 11, 2017, Bay City, Texas: TamStar™ St. Augustine is a new drought tolerant, low water use grass developed by turfgrass breeders at Texas A&M University. A new website dedicated to TamStar at tamstargrass.com, was launched recently by the Turfgrass Producers of Texas to serve as a resource for industry professionals and…Read more
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- Category Archives: "Uncategorized"
- Golfdom: Texas A&M Turfgrass Breeders Develop Drought-Tolerant Grass
- Golfdom: Turfgrass breeders at Texas A&M University develop drought-tolerant grass
- Website Launch for Drought Tolerant TamStar™ St. Augustinegrass
- Aggie Turfgrass program, field day highlights latest green industry technology
- Texas scientists breed new heartier turf